Wednesday, December 7, 2016
by Mike Colledge
Denfield – Leamington’s Large Business of the Year!
This November saw the third year of the Leamington Business Awards at Woodland Grange Hotel – and the Denfield team was there in force. With over 200 people present from 46 businesses, it was a truly glittering ceremony. Ten awards were up for grabs and over £4,000 was raised for charity, with £3,000 going to care centre Castel Froma and £1,000 going to Love Leam.
Aiming to celebrate the success of local Leamington businesses, each entry was judged by MP Chris White, Bravissimo founder Sarah Tremellen MBE, IAPS chief executive David Hanson and the Founder of Leamington Business Forum Jonathan Smith – then it was over to the public to vote to pick the winners from this year’s finalists.
Denfield was nominated for the Large Business of the Year Award and had made the cut as a finalist alongside Aubrey Allen – it was down to a public vote to decide the winner…and the winners were *drum roll* Denfield Advertising!
The judges' feedback for the Large Business Award was: ‘This award goes to a business that continually demonstrates a quality of service and customer care that distinguishes them from the rest of the market. Voters consistently praised the fantastic team and great service.’
Karen Massey, founder of the Leamington Business Awards, said: ‘It is nights like this when Leamington really is at its best. The night was jam-packed full of tales about business successes and overcoming adversity, and has reminded us all of just what a great place Leamington is to do business in.’
The Leamington Business Awards are very important to the team at Denfield – we’ve been lucky enough to win a number of industry-leading awards over the years, such as MOMA and AM Awards, but this is one special award that we really wanted to get our hands on.
Denfield was born and bred in Leamington 17 years ago and because of this, we have great affinity with the area – a number of our clients have a national presence but have a base here in Leamington, and we are proud to be able to service them. Furthermore, we have made a conscious effort over the past four years to gain a larger client base in Leamington – there is an absolute plethora of established and growing businesses in the area.
The Large Business of the Year Award is testament to our efforts in the community and we couldn’t be prouder – that’s exactly why we want to continue to support regional business. That’s what the Leamington Business Awards are all about!
We won the award by public vote and some of the comments submitted are so great, we would like to leave you with a few examples:
- 'Firstly, Denfield are different. Rather than just blindly fulfil a brief as other agencies do, they take great care to understand what your business really needs, the goals you're looking to achieve and then have the sound business experience.'
- 'Fantastic local business.'
- 'The team at Denfield are a hard working bunch and no matter how busy, manage to appear calm, organised and happy. This is testament to the Denfield culture which encourages a cheerful environment that cares about their staff, as well as the local community.
- 'Incredibly friendly team with some fabulous ideas.'
- 'I launched my company in January 2016 and Denfield (particularly Miguel and his team) were instrumental in helping me launch on a very tight deadline. It was my first experience of launching a business but they helped the entire process run smoothly.'
- 'I have worked with Denfield for a number of years now and watched the agency grow in terms of its fantastic team and also their strong client base. The team at Denfield are passionate about doing the best job they can for their clients and they are a pleasure to work with.'
- 'Denfield provide an excellent service with a great team of people. They are extremely helpful and always willing to go that extra mile. No matter what deadlines we throw at them, they go above and beyond and always exceed expectations.'